Research Data Librarian
- MSI University of Michigan,, Library and Information Services, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, Mich.
- BA, Education, University of Arizona, Tucson, Ariz.
Jennifer Doty is the Research Data Librarian in the Scholarly Communications Office of the Robert W. Woodruff Library. She has a BA in Education from the University of Arizona, and a MSI in Library and Information Services with a Graduate Certificate in Spatial Analysis (GIS) from the University of Michigan.
Jen's role in Scholarly Communications is to provide data management and curation support and services for Emory researchers. Prior to joining Emory, Jen had several years of experience providing data services at major research institutions.
Jen is a member of the International Association for Social Science Information Services & Technology (IASSIST), and has presented at regional, national and international conferences on research data management topics.
- Doty, J., Herndon, J., Lyle, J., & Stephenson, L. (2014, August/September). Learning to Curate. Bulletin 40(6), 31-34. http://www.asis.org/Bulletin/Aug-14/
- Akers, K. G. & Doty, J. (2013). Disciplinary differences in faculty research data management practices and perspectives. International Journal of Digital Curation, 8(2), 5–26. http://dx.doi.org/10.2218/ijdc.v8i2.263
- Akers, K. G. & Doty, J. (2012). Differences among faculty ranks in views on research data management. IASSIST Quarterly, 36(2), 16-20. http://www.iassistdata.org/iq/issue/36/2
- Akers, K. G. & Doty, J. (2013). Emory University Research Data Management Faculty Survey, Emory Dataverse. http://hdl.handle.net/1902.29/11578