Course Reserves are required and recommended course materials made available to students at the request of faculty.
- Access your Course Reserves materials through Canvas. Click on the "Library Course Reserves" link in your course. This opens your list of PDFs, weblinks to electronic resources licensed by Emory, and physical reserves items available for checkout.
- Borrow physical reserves items from your library service desk.
- If your instructor doesn't use Canvas, you can log in directly to the Course Reserves site to see the materials for all of your classes. Click on "View Course" next to a class to see your materials.
Physical Reserves Borrowing
- Books: 2 hours, 3 hours, 1 day, 3 days, depending on course, one renewal
- Audio / Visual Materials: One item for 3 hours, no renewals, library use only
- Equipment (Woodruff Library): One bundle for 3 days, no renewals
- Overdue fines: $1.00 per hour
- Items must be returned to your library service desk, not a book drop
- Please visit our Fines and Fees page for info on lost item replacement costs
- You may place materials on reserve for students at any time. Please visit the Course Reserves for Instructors page for instructions.
- Materials placed on physical reserves may be borrowed by members of the Emory community for the shortened loan period.
- If you need to check out one of your reserves items for an extended period, please consult with your library.
2nd floor, Library Service Desk
Goizueta Business Library
2nd floor, Woodruff Library
2nd floor, School of Law
Oxford College Library
Pitts Theology Library
Room 209, Candler School of Theology
Woodruff Health Sciences Library