Support for working with research data at Emory comes from many different areas of the university.
Research Data website
The Research Data website connects Emory faculty, staff, and students with research data services and support. Get help with:
- writing a data management plan
- collecting and analyzing your data
- data storage options at Emory
- identifying a data repository
- sharing your data in compliance with funder requirements and journal policies
No matter where you are in your research cycle there is something for you.
Research Data Management support from the Libraries
The Scholarly Communications Office can help you with data management planning, documenting your data collections, and sharing your research data. Learn more about our Research Data Management services to support your research.