STS helps students with services such as:
- Configure EmoryUnplugged connectivity on capable laptops and personal devices.
- Install or reinstall operating systems.
- Scan for and remove computer viruses and other types of malware.
- Install a suite of anti-spyware solutions to combat future infections.
- Assist with general operating system troubleshooting.
- Install the latest hardware drivers for your machine.
- Uninstall programs that pose security risks to your computer, including P2P software.
- Diagnose hardware problems and assist with repairs.
- Assist with most devices that are not compatible with EmoryUnplugged but are compatible with EmoryGuest.
For more information, how-tos and hours, please visit the Student Technology Support page.
Faculty/Staff needing technical support: please call the University Service Desk at 404-727-7777 or visit help.emory.edu.