Table of Contents
Check out the Woodruff Library workshop schedule and see what other workshops are happening across campus:
Examples of past Woodruff Library workshops include:
- Advanced Search Skills - Learn different tips, tricks, and strategies to help you become a highly effective researcher.
- Avoiding Plagiarism - Learn to avoid plagiarism with various best practices that can help you become a more organized researcher.
- Project Management Skills - Learn how to utilize project management techniques to manage complex research projects.
- Communicating Your Research - Explore best practices and techniques for sharing your research with diverse audiences
- Presentation Skills - Explore strategies and techniques to help you become a more comfortable and confident presenter
Woodruff Health Sciences Center Library
Woodruff Health Sciences Center Library Informationists offer classes and workshops to Emory faculty, staff, and students throughout the year.
Student Digital Life
- Interested in technology? Student Digital Life offers both workshops and events held at the Computing Center at Cox Hall and the Woodruff Library.
Want to expand your skillset? LinkedIn Learning offers an array of online courses for learning essential skills for your future career.