Information on how to renew Robert W. Woodruff Library materials.
You can renew checked-out items using Library Search.
- Click Login at the top right of the Library Search home page.
- Emory faculty, staff, and students: select Emory Login and sign in with your NetID and password.
- Visitors: select Affiliate Login and sign in with your email.
- Click the My Library Card tab at the top right of the page to see your checked out items.
- Click the box next to an item title and choose Renew Selected, or click Renew All.
- Renewals are not available for recalled items or items past their renewal limit.
- If you need assistance accessing your account, or if it is blocked or due to expire soon, contact Ask a Librarian.