Woodruff Library Building
Map, directions, and parking for the Woodruff Library Building, home of the Robert W. Woodruff Library, Stuart A. Rose Manuscript, Archives & Rare Book Library, Goizueta Business Library, Marian K. Heilbrun Music & Media Library, Schatten Gallery, and more.
540 Asbury Circle, Atlanta, GA 30322
Ranked among the top 20 Association of Research Libraries (ARL) in North America, Emory University Libraries are the intellectual commons for Emory University.
The Woodruff Library Building contains the following libraries and departments:
- Robert W. Woodruff Library
- Center for Faculty Development and Excellence at Emory
- Emory Center for Digital Scholarship
- Goizueta Business Library
- Interlibrary Loan
- Marian K. Heilbrun Music and Media Library
- Stuart A. Rose Manuscript, Archives, & Rare Book Library
- Student Technology Support
Find Your Nook FLOOR PLANS