Visitors to Emory may park in one of three visitor parking decks: Fishburne, Oxford Road, and Peavine. Fishburne is located closest to the Woodruff library building. Emory's Transportation Office offers a service to bring guests with limited mobility from the Fishburne Deck to the Library building. After parking your vehicle, please call 404.727.1131 for assistance.
For additional maps and information, you can also visit Emory University's Directions web site.
Fishburne is the preferred place to park and is located between Glenn Memorial Church and the Schwartz Center.
From North Decatur Road, proceed around the traffic circle to the main entrance of the University (Dowman Drive) and take an immediate right on Fishburne Drive.
- Follow Fishburne Drive to the three way stop.
Proceed straight ahead and turn right into the Fishburne parking deck, the closest visitor parking to the Woodruff Library.
The Oxford Road lot is located behind the Oxford Road Building that houses University Admissions, Emory Barnes and Noble, and a Starbucks.
To access the Oxford Road parking deck, exit the traffic circle onto Oxford Road. The entrance to the parking deck will be just past the Oxford Road Building on your right.
These are the closest parking decks for non-Emory visitors with mobility issues Mon-Fri until 4pm. After 4pm and on Saturdays, visitors can also park in one of the three accessible parking spaces identified as "additional Emory permit required" in front of the Rich Memorial Building. Such spaces are also available on South Kilgo Circle.
To get to the library:
- Exit the parking deck and turn left.
- Take the first right (on Fishburne Drive).
- Proceed straight across a bridge toward the triangular entrance that leads into the Carlos Museum.
- At the triangular entrance, turn right and follow the sidewalk to the overpass between two buildings.
The entrance to Woodruff Library is under the right-hand side of the overpass.
The Peavine surface lot is located next to the Woodruff PE Center, off of Oxford Road.
- From North Decatur road, exit the traffic circle onto Oxford Road.
- Turn right onto Peavine drive
- Go straight through the first stop sign, and the visitor surface lot will be ahead on your left.
- Use the gated entrance to the lot adjacent to the attendant’s booth.
A regularly scheduled shuttle bus service (Route D) stops at this lot and at the Library.